It’s that season again, the season of celebrations!
End of school parties, weddings, baby showers, bridal showers, bachelorette parties, graduation parties seem to fill our calendar around this time of year, but the most important celebration of all? Mother’s Day!
And what goes together better than Mother’s Day + Brunch + Mimosas?
Nothing at all, if you ask me. Pretty much a match made in Mother’s Day Heaven.
Mom is so special and so loved, we want to show her how much she means to us this year.
We can’t serve the regular plain jane mimosa we do every year…no we gotta take it up a notch and give mom the Best. Mimosas. Ever.
Lucky for us I’ve gathered up the three best mimosas ever (taste tested and voted on by me) for you to serve for your awesome Mother’s Day Brunch!
So pick your favorite or serve them all, I guarantee they will not disappoint! All of your friends, family, neighbors, and co-workers will be begging you for the recipe!
Also! There’s TONS more delicious Mother’s Day brunch recipes at the end of the post. I’ve gotten together with a few of my blogger friends to help give you all the recipes you need for the perfect Mother’s Day Brunch!
Sparkling Raspberry Lemonade Mimosa
Ever heard of a lemonade mimosa?
I hadn’t until recently, but it’s pretty simple. You switch out the OJ with it’s sweeter, smoother tasting cousin raspberry lemonade and walah! You’ve got a Raspberry Lemonade Mimosa.
Some might not call this cocktail a mimosa at all, but anything with sparkling wine in a fun fancy glass can be called a mimosa, right?
The mix of the sugared raspberries with the raspberry lemonade are the perfect sweet twist to the regular mimosa. Also, it doesn’t hurt that it’s a pretty rose pink!
Sparkling Raspberry Lemonade Mimosa
- 4 ounces chilled Prosecco, sparkling wine, or Brut Champagne
- 2 ounces Raspberry Lemonade
- 6-8 fresh raspberries sprinkled with sugar
- Pour about 4 ounces of sparkling wine into a champagne flute, about 2/3 full. Pour about 2 ounces of raspberry lemonade in the glass, almost to the top of the glass but leave enough room for raspberries. Top the glass with about 6-8 fresh sugared raspberries, and enjoy! Cheers!
2. Pineapple Orange Sherbet Mimosa
Do you remember the sherbet punch recipes from birthday parties growing up? This mimosa recipe is like the adult version of sherbet punch! This recipe was hands down, my favorite because well..sherbet.
Is it a dessert? Is it a cocktail? I don’t want choose….I wanna have my cake and drink it too. Add some delicious sweetness to your Mother’s Day brunch with this delectable mimosa cocktail!
The combination of creamy pineapple sherbet with the zest of sparkling wine is just perfection! Add a couple splashes of orange juice and pineapple juice and it’s the most delectable drink you’ve ever tasted. I promise!
Pineapple Orange Sherbet Mimosa
- 1-2 scoops pineapple sherbert
- 4-6 ounces chilled Prosecco, sparkling wine, or Brut Champagne
- splash of orange juice (add more to taste)
- splash of pineapple juice (add more to taste)
- 1-2 sprigs mint for garnish
- Add 1-2 scoops of pineapple sherbet. Fill glass 2/3 full with champagne. Add a splash of orange juice and a splash of pineapple juice, add more to taste. Garnish with fresh mint. Enjoy!
3. Mango Mama Mimosa (AKA The Momosa!)
I’ve saved the mother of all mimosas for last!
She may look like a typical pitcher of mimosa to the naked eye, but there’s one small difference that makes a big impact.
I started drinking mango juice with champagne at a resort in Mexico, and it literally changed my view on the classic orange juice mimosa.
Something about the mango makes it so. much. better.
Fresh mango juice might be hard to come by so I found the next best thing – Orange Juice with Mango!
Mix this juice with your sparkling wine, add a bunch of fresh slices of citrus fruits and chill in the frig for the flavors to perfectly mix together.
A couple hours later you have the Mango Mama Mimosa, or what I like to call The Momosa!
Mango Mama Mimosa (AKA The Momosa!)
- 1 bottle chilled Prosecco, sparkling wine, or Brut Champagne
- 4-5 cups mango orange juice
- slices of oranges, grapefruit, lemons, and limes or any fruit you have on hand to add a touch of pretty and fruity flavor!
- In a glass punch bowl or pitcher, pour in bottle of sparkling wine. Add 4-5 cups of mango flavored orange juice, add more to taste. Drop in slices of fruit. Chill in the refrigerator about 2 hours before serving to help mix all the fresh fruit flavors. Enjoy!
Follow Along Our Mother’s Day Brunch Blog Hop for More Delicious Brunch Recipes!
Sincerely Onyi – Instant Pot Cheesecake Roundup
Fab Working Mom Life – Overnight Breakfast Brunch Recipes
Kai Hernandez – Easy Mother’s Day Breakfast Ideas
Ma of All Trades – How to Create the Perfect Breakfast in Bed
Our Family Code – An Easy and Delightful Instant Pot Breakfast Fit for a Queen
Let me know if you make any or all three and which is you and your guests’ favorites!