Pineapple Orange Sherbet Mimosa
Is it a dessert or is it a cocktail? Why do we have to choose, let's say both! This delectable pineapple-orange sherbet mimosa is a perfectly sophisticated choice to cure any sweet tooth! It's beautiful presentation will be sure to impress your guests at your next Mom's-Night-In party, Baby Shower, or Mother's Day Brunch!
- 1-2 scoops pineapple sherbert
- 4-6 ounces chilled Prosecco, sparkling wine, or Brut Champagne
- splash of orange juice (add more to taste)
- splash of pineapple juice (add more to taste)
- 1-2 sprigs mint for garnish
- Add 1-2 scoops of pineapple sherbet. Fill glass 2/3 full with champagne. Add a splash of orange juice and a splash of pineapple juice, add more to taste. Garnish with fresh mint. Enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!