The Perfect Skinny Iced Coffee
This creamy delicious iced coffee drink is so simple to make, yet tastes like it's made by your high-end coffee barista. Using Hood Calorie Countdown helps cut out unnessary sugars and calories without sacrificing the smooth rich taste!
- 1 cup ice
- 1/2 cup cold coffee
- 1/2 cup 2% Hood Calorie Countdown
- dash of cinnamon, agave nectar or honey for a touch of sweetness (optional)
- Fill your glass with 1 cup of ice. (one trick is to fill up an ice cube tray with leftover coffee and freeze!)
- If using regular ice cubes, add 1/2 cup of cold coffee. You can save leftover coffee and keep in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
- Add 1/2 cup of Hood Calorie Countdown.
- Sprinkle in a dash of cinnamon, or a small amount of agave nectar or honey for additional sweetness.
- Mix together with straw or stirrer stick and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!